MENU

Slide

Makan Hunts: Brunch at Strangers Reunion

Friday, October 04, 2013


Took a day's leave from work to celebrate my ooooooold man fiance's birthday by bringing him to brunch! No huge parties or big hoo-ha this year, it feels great just nua-ing around with him, with his job [property + backup vocalist for Wang Leehom and JJ Lin] we don't really get to do the spend our whole weekend together thing that we used to love. 

With property he has to work weekends most of the time, and as a backup vocalist he's jetting around ALL THE TIME, like from this month till the end of 2013, the schedule is lined up all that way so he will be away every week, flying off on wednesdays / thursdays usually and back on Sundays, so i will spend what's left of my weekend break with him, then meeting him for dinners on mon/tues then there he goes, gone again. haha

♪♫

Many of my friends have asked me if I'm OK with the arrangement with him being away so much, but i guess there are pro + cons to it, when he's away i can get addicted to my US dramas and be a couch potato all i want, go for bloggers events and meet friends all week if i want haha. so  having more ME time is pretty good too cos I'm very busy also ok! HAHA

But of course i miss him a whole lot when he isn't around and I'm super envious of his job [like last week during his trip he got to go horse riding in the mountains! Me wants that too!] and i get extremely irritated and want to strangle him whenever he complain about the long flights or traveling time lol. But i know he's enjoying it and having lots of fun too so I'm happy for that. (:


 Ninja Kitty feeling way too comfy!

Ninja Kitty meows like crazy EVERY morning to give leon's dad a wake up call. Funny thing his meows sounds alot of "ello?" or "hi?" when he's doing his "waking people up" meows. But his usual meow sounds like normal kitty meows lol.


HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY to my other pussykat who wants to act like ninja kitty and be tickled under his neck too #kittyshiokface hehe


Had some time to curl my hair so yay! 


Got this from Taiwan during my birthday weekend trip, it's from Obeiobei, an independent label from Milan and i'm a sucker for anything that's unique and limited to one piece per design haha.


Truffle Fries + Crispy Pork + Waffles w/Greek yogurt + Fresh Fruits, I want more!

Strangers' Reunion 

33/35/37 Kampong Bahru Rd, Singapore 169355
[If you're driving, do note that there are limited parallel parking lots around the area.]
 6222 4869

Note: Closed on Tuesdays. 


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: